ParentSquare is the RSU 40 School-Home Communication Platform. ParentSquare provides a simple and safe way for everyone at school to connect.
Families will receive alert messages (school closures, delays, and other emergency notifications) through ParentSquare, and by activating their account, parents/guardians will be able to:
• Receive all district, school, and classroom communication via email, text, or app – you choose how you receive notifications!
• Sign permission forms online – quickly and easily – no more lost or late forms!
• View and download photos and documents
• View the school calendar
• Schedule conferences and much more!
To access all ParentSquare features, you must activate your account:
1. Go to https://www.parentsquare.com/signin
2. Enter the email address your school has on file for you in the box under where it says “Sign Up/Create Password.”
Don’t remember which email address the school has for you? No problem. Just enter in the email address you think it is and if it is incorrect, your school will automatically be notified and update your email address.
We may also send out email invitations to parents/guardians who have not yet joined ParentSquare. The invitations arrive via email or text for you to join ParentSquare.
In that message will be a link to activate your account. It takes less than a minute to complete. The text message will be from 66458 [RSU 40].
You can use ParentSquare on any device.
Make sure to download the free mobile app for Android or iOS!