Inspiring students to achieve life-long success.
Our mission is to graduate all students with the knowledge, skills, and understandings needed for success in the 21st century.
- Ensure the safety and well-being of all students and staff
- Challenge students with a rigorous curriculum
- Use a variety of approaches and activities to help students learn
- Assign school work that is meaningful to students
- Give regular feedback about what students need to do to improve
- Provide students with extra help when they need it
- Take responsibility to ensure all students learn
- Help students to be self-confident, self-directed learners
- Work with community organizations to enrich student learning