District Belief Statement
Inspiring students to achieve life-long success.
Graduate all students with the knowledge, skills, and understanding needed for success in the 21st century.
• Ensure the safety and well-being of all students and staff
• Challenge students with a rigorous curriculum
• Use a variety of approaches and activities to help students learn
• Assign school work that is meaningful to students
• Give regular feedback about what students need to do to improve
• Provide students with extra help when they need it
• Take responsibility to ensure all students learn
• Help students to be self-confident, self-directed learners
• Work with community organizations to enrich student learning